Monday, February 8, 2010

top 5reasons;







Top 10 favorite stores to shop:

1. H&M (Defiantly my fav store! this is where i go to look sophisticated. )

2.GILLY HICKS (I love this store soo much it's like my home away from home)

3. HOLLISER (Even though it's just like Gilly Hicks; i greet most of my t-shirts and sweatsuits here. )

4.WETSEAL: (This store is fun and girly
get a lot of my dresses from this store for when i go out to eat or to a new years party.)

5. charlotte rousse : ( I get a lot of flats from here.. i don't really shop here until the summer time,
that's when they bring all the cute clothes out!)


6. FOREVER 21 : I don't know who why i didn't put this as my number 1 ?
You can find me here most of the time !)

7.american eagle: (This another shoes store for me. i have a lot of hood and accessories from here too ,
I think this is mostly a boys store)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all of these stores!

Post a Comment