Monday, February 1, 2010

Why Did I Get Married





  1. I recently saw the movie , Why Did I Get Married?, I really liked this movie.I think Tyler Perry really did his best in this film. he captured comedy, betrayal , and trust . I caught myself laughing through the whole movie.I loved Jill Scott in this movie . Despite the fact that she had a fat suit on, She looked beautiful throughout the entire film.The whole cast was did a great job...
  2. THE GOOD: This film takes you through a journey of emotions,But there was more laughs then anything. i would recomend this movie to any married or engaged couple .I give this movie 5 stars.
THE BAD: i don't really have any negatives for this movie .






2 comments:

lorieann said...

That movie is so interesting and full of drama i like it good movie to write about.

Tijuani said...

hi chelsea your blog is good

Post a Comment